- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Fibromyalgia Treatment from our Aurora Chiropractor
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain disorder that also brings intense muscular fatigue and other debilitating symptoms. The intensity of symptoms varies over time and flare-ups occur often. Women over 40 are the most likely to develop the disease, but any age or gender can contract it. Individuals with lupus, RA (rheumatoid arthritis) or a hereditary predisposition are most prone to developing fibromyalgia.
- Body pain
- Joint pain, inflammation and stiffness
- Pins and needles or numbness in feet, legs, arms or hands
- Migraine headaches
- Menstrual pain
- Brain fog
- And more
Natural Fibromyalgia Treatment at Your Local Thornton Chiropractor
At Synergy Health Partners, we first work to correct spinal misalignments and relieve pressure that is the source of pain spreading throughout the body. Chiropractic care, including hands-on adjustment, offers relief for symptoms of the condition and improved overall wellness. Chiropractic treatment for fibromyalgia can even reduce the need for medication-based treatment and potentially free you from side-effect causing medicines.
Natural, holistic chiropractic care for fibromyalgia is customized to answer your specific needs. It may include:
- Gentle chiropractic adjustment and spinal manipulation
- Stretching or corrective exercise
- Nutritional guidance
- And more
Advantages of Chiropractic Care for Fibromyalgia
Spinal manipulation from our expert Aurora or Thornton chiropractor can:
- Relieve joint pain.
- Diminish nerve pain.
- Correct cervical spinal stenosis, which is commonly associated with fibromyalgia. The tissues covering the upper spinal bones can become compressed in many fibromyalgia patients. Skilled chiropractic care provides spinal decompression to relieve neck pain, back pain, headaches, and muscle tension.
- Calm muscle spasms and relax tight muscles.
- Increase range of motion, by relieving pressure and correcting vertebral alignment.
- Help to manage stress.
- Boost immune response.
- Increase energy
- Promote overall wellness.
- And more
Lifestyle Advice to Avoid Fibro Triggers
To avoid fibromyalgia flare-ups, and:
- Establish a regular sleep pattern: Try to wind down before bed, create a calm environment, read a book or do another relaxing activity before bed. Avoid coffee and tea near bedtime, except chamomile tea or similar.
- Limit stress and anxiety.
- Get regular, moderate exercise.
- Don't push yourself or overextend your body, and keep mental stress in check. Use relaxation techniques, such as yoga, meditation, acupuncture and massage.
- Eat a healthy diet: Our staff can offer nutrition advice and help you create healthy eating habits.
- Get regular chiropractic care in Denver.
Get Custom Chiropractic Care for Fibromyalgia in Greater Denver
At Synergy Health Partners in Thornton and Aurora, CO, let us help you live better with fibromyalgia. Contact us for more information or a consultation. Call us at (303) 343-1357 today.