Auto accident injuries are an altogether too common problem. At Synergy Health Partners in Aurora, CO, we help patients who are suffering from auto accident injuries to get back their health. Using gentle chiropractic techniques, we help the body heal after an accident has occurred.
What are the Symptoms of Auto Accident Injury?
The symptoms of auto accident injury depend on the type of injury the patient has sustained. Some common symptoms include:
- Muscle stiffness and tension.
- Limited mobility.
- Limited range of motion.
- Pain and tenderness.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Pain in the joints.
- Blurry vision.
What are the Common Types of Auto Accident Injuries?
Auto accident injuries span a range from musculoskeletal injuries to head injuries. For example:
- Concussion. A concussion is a condition that occurs when the brain is injured. Among other symptoms, concussions can cause headaches, nausea, and vomiting.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc occurs when the disc between the vertebrae protrudes from the tough casing that encloses it.
- Seatbelt injury. Passengers thrown against the seatbelt may experience bruising, swelling and pain.
- Whiplash. This condition occurs when the muscles and ligaments in the neck develop tiny tears.
How can a Chiropractor help with Auto Accident Injuries in Aurora, CO?
Chiropractors treat auto accident injuries with a variety of techniques. At Synergy Health Partners, we use spinal adjustment to help patients manage their pain and recover from their injuries. This technique is used to realign the vertebrae, improve the functioning of the central nervous system and encourage healing for the patient.
In addition, we use massage therapy to improve circulation and speed the healing process. We also teach our patients stretches and exercises that can help strengthen the muscles and improve range of mobility.
Why should you see a Chiropractor Even if You have no Symptoms of Injury?
Some injuries take days or weeks to show symptoms. Seeing the chiropractor right away can ensure timely treatment and can help the patient avoid complications.
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries?
There are many reasons to seek chiropractic care for auto accident injuries.
- Non-invasive. Chiropractic care treats conditions without invasive surgical procedures.
- Medication-free. Chiropractors never prescribe addictive medications to mask pain. Instead, chiropractors treat pain at its source, by addressing the underlying problem.
- Complementary. You can see a chiropractor even when you're seeking other forms of treatment for your injuries.
Where can you go for Auto Accident Injury Chiropractic Care in Aurora, Thornton and Denver, CO?
If you're suffering from auto accident injury in Aurora, CO, the doctors at Synergy Health Partners can help you make a recovery. We provide gentle chiropractic care to patients suffering from a variety of injuries, including auto accident injury. As your chiropractor serving Aurora, Thornton and Denver, CO, we can help you get back to good health after your accident. To make an appointment, contact us today at 720-410-5237.