We are offering all of our services on a face-to-face basis as well as seeing patients via TeleHealth when appropriate for proper care.
We are ready and willing to adjust our current hours to reflect the needs of our patients. We realize, with the need to return to work, there may be special considerations to accommodate a patient's schedule. Please be sure to ask our staff members for anything necessary to allow care to be received.
The following precautions are continuing to be observed.
1. Upon arrival please call the office to let them know you have arrived. You will be asked screening questions and then your treatment provider will come to the outside door to meet you to obtain a temperature. All patients and providers are required to wear a face covering in the office (Per COVID-19 regulations).
2. Appointments are staggered so that only one patient is scheduled with a provider in a visit slot
3. All treatment rooms are cleaned with compliant disinfectant between each patient.
4. Telehealth visits are still available for appropriate visit types.
5. We continue to encourage anyone with mild symptoms to stay home and self isolate.